aRPy Ambassador Program: Request an Application
Applications due November 15, 2019
The aRPy Ambassador Initiative represents a unique partnership between the Early Childhood Technical Assistance Center (ECTA), the Division for Early Childhood (DEC) of the Council for Exceptional Children and the Region B Parent Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) at Parent to Parent of Georgia (on behalf of the Parent Center Network). The aim of the aRPy Ambassador Initiative is to bring awareness to the DEC Recommended Practices and support the dissemination and use of the DEC Recommended Practices (RPs) by practitioners and families and the associated resources and tools.
Applications are now being accepted from early childhood professionals from a variety of fields who willing to commit to serving as an Ambassador for a minimum two-year period.
To request an application, use the form below.
- Complete an annual action plan and report on activities to ECTA Center
- Commit to 4 to 6 hours monthly to dissemination activities including web-based conference calls and reporting activities
- Participation in Orientation meeting (paid by Ambassador program)
- Participation in the annual DEC international Conference (paid for by Applicant agency commit)
- Letters of support from agency and supervisor
The aRPy Ambassador Initiative seeks individuals who are engaged in professional development/training activities (either preservice or in-service) as part of their current responsibilities. The tools and supports being offered by the Initiative are intended to provide content and strategies to enhance and expand current professional development/training efforts. Applications are encouraged from persons representing the following areas:
- Local or state professional development/technical assistance providers
- Parent Training and Information Center Staff
- State and National Parent Technical Assistance Staff
- Community Parent Resource Center Staff
- State Part C or Section 619 agency Staff
- Faculty from Institutions of Higher Education
- Read more about the the aRPy Ambassador Initiative
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Request an Application
Please enter your name and email address below to request an application for the aRPy Ambassador Program.
All fields are required.