State-Developed Outcomes Materials
This page contains links to state websites with information related to child and/or family outcome measurement system development, training, and resources. If you would like to share the outcomes resources on your state's website, please contact Kellen Reid.
Links to general program websites (i.e. not outcomes-specific) for each state can be accessed from our contact pages for State Part C Coordinators and Section 619 Coordinators.email@example.com
The following materials were developed by states to provide guidance and policy information for educators, and service providers regarding the outcomes process.
- Part C: Early Intervention Colorado
- Section 619: Results Matter: Colorado's Child and Family Outcomes System
- Part C: Technical Assistance and Training System (TATS)
- Section 619: Technical Assistance and Training System (TATS)
- Part C: Birth to 5 Special Education: Early Childhood Outcomes Project
- Section 619: Illinois State Board of Education: Early Childhood Outcomes Systems
- Part C: Kansas Inservice Training System (KITS)
- Section 619: Kansas Inservice Training System (KITS)
- Part C: Missouri Early Childhood Outcomes Training
- Section 619: Missouri Early Childhood Outcomes Training
- Part C: Wyoming Department of Health: Early Intervention and Education Program
- Section 619: Wyoming Department of Health: Early Intervention and Education Program