National and Local Child Outcomes Reporting Webinar (2017)
The ECTA and DaSy Center shared the results of their national child outcomes analysis with national estimates, state variation in performance, and a quick refresher on how to interpret the state data quality reports. The Desired Results Access Project team from California shared their new Indicator 7 reports which display state, Local Planning Area, and district data on the performance of preschoolers with disabilities. They discussed their statewide assessment infrastructure, the history of their local data reporting products, a live tour of the reporting system, and real life examples of how local administrators are using the reports to improve programs. Materials for this webinar can be found below.
- Streaming Presentation
- How California Shares Indicator 7 Results with Local Education Agencies
- National and Local Child Outcomes Reporting FFY2015-16
Samples of Child Outcomes Data Provided to Local Programs
Below are examples from several states of documents provided to local programs summarizing LEA or local program child outcomes data. These include sample reports, templates, reports generated by local programs by data systems in real time, and guidance documents.
- Arizona Sample Child Outcomes- Early Intervention Program Report
- Colorado Entry and Exit Score Profile Sample
- Colorado B7 Profile Sample
- Minnesota 625 Part B Pattern Checking 2015-16
- New Jersey County Performance Report 2016 Sample 1
- New Jersey County Performance Report 2016 Sample 2
- North Carolina Child Outcomes 2015-16 Sample Report
- Virginia 619-B7 LEA Data Report 2015-16
Sample Reports Generated in Real Time by Data System
- Montanta Sample COS Data System Report: Local programs can run their COS data reports in real time through the data system. When a user hovers over the blue numerals the following individual child information displays for the children in the corresponding progress category: name, gender, age, race, date of birth, date of eligibility, eligibility category, county, region, and provider.
- Washington Table 1.1-1.2 Distribution of COS Ratings at Entry- LLA Sample
- Washington Table 1.1-1.2 Distribution of COS Ratings at Exit- LLA Sample
- Washington Table 1.3a-c Exit Scores by Entry Scores per Outcome Type- LLA Sample
- Washington COS Progress Codes- LLA Report Sample