Targeted Leadership TA SeriesFall 2020 - Spring 2021
We are pleased to announce a number of TA Leadership opportunities designed for State Part C and Part B (619) coordinators to increase your individual leadership knowledge and skills.in collaboration with:
These events align with the Part C and Part B (619) Leadership Knowledge and Skill Statements by Level and Content Area developed by Part C and Part B (619) Coordinators in collaboration with ECPC. State coordinators are invited to participate in any or all of these virtual TA opportunities.
The planning team for these events includes representatives from Part C and Part B (619) coordinators, DaSy, ECPC, ECTA, ITCA, and NASDSE. The leadership series includes interactive presentations, webinars, and topical discussion groups presented and facilitated by topical experts beginning this fall 2020 and continuing into 2021.
As a result of participating, you will be able to:
- Identify and adapt your leadership style for maximum effectiveness
- Tap into individual motivators and strengths
- Adopt a growth mindset which will transform the way you approach challenge and adversity
- Build trust and grow relationships
Session 1: Leadership Styles - The Art of Leadership
- Thursday, October 1, 2020, 2:30 - 4:00 PM EDT
In this session, our featured speaker is Anne Grady of the Anne Grady Group, an entrepreneur, best-selling author, and two-time TEDx speaker. She is a contributor to Harvard Business Review and Forbes.
Session 2: Your Leadership Role in Implementing and Influencing Policy
- Monday, December 14, 2020, 2:30 - 4:00 PM EST
This 90-minute interactive session will focus on state leadership needed to proactively influence policy and its implementation as well as to respond to policy implications resulting from federal and state changes.
The speakers for this event are:
- Sharon Walsh Technical Assistance Specialist, ECTA/DaSy
- Deborah Ziegler Technical Assistance Consultant, ECPC
Information about additional sessions is forthcoming.