for Part C of the IDEA
Most recent additions to this page:
Final Federal Regulations for Part C of IDEA 2004
Part C Guidance Materials from OSEP
- Part C Non-Regulatory Guidance (November 2011) A summary of Part C regulatory changes by OSEP.
- IDEA 2004: Building the Legacy - Part C - Some resources on the site include:
- The Right IDEA - Part C - Includes a variety of materials, such as:
- Overview and Discussion of 2011 Part C Regulations: Information, Implementation and Implications (November 11, 2011). Presentations and materials from OSEP 's November 11, 2011 all-day training session.
- Materials: Model IFSP Form, EC Transition Checklist, Fiscal Certification Checklist, Grant Application TA Checklist, Application Package, SPP/APR Package, and Part C Non-Regulatory Guidance.
- Presentations: Referral Procedures, Transition, Grant Application, SPP/APR, Procedural Safeguards, Potpourri.
- Suggested Schedule for Implementation: Working draft (9/23/2011). Suggested schedule from OSEP for State Part C Coordinators implementing the new Part C Regulations.
- Building the Legacy Training Curriculum on Part C of IDEA 2004:
The Basics of Early Intervention (Module 1) (October 2012) - This training module provides training materials related to 8 basic steps in the early intervention process, 7 acronyms to know, and 9 key definitions in Part C of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA). It includes slideshows, trainer's guides, and handouts for participants. The Building the Legacy Training Curriculum is being produced by National Dissemination Center for Children with Disabilities (NICHCY) at the request of the U.S. Department of Education's Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP). It is primarily meant to be used by trainers to train others about the early intervention program under Part C of IDEA. See information about the training curriculum to learn more.
Links on this site are verified monthly. This page content was last updated on 11/30/2012 SG