The intended outcomes of the conference are for participants to leave with increased knowledge related to:
- Support data system enhancements through using the DaSy Data System Framework.
- Support and inform infrastructure development and improve the quality of states' overall systems through using the ECTA System Framework and self-assessment.
- Improving the quality of IDEA data, including data on child outcomes and family outcomes through stakeholder engagement, professional development, analysis, pattern checking, etc.
- Increasing state capacity to analyze and use data for improving programs, and child/family outcomes related to the SSIP and/or similar initiatives.
- Improving data analysis and use at the state and local district/program level.
- Using national resources and other states' experiences and resources to improve data systems and systems of service and implementation of evidence based and/or DEC Recommended Practices.