The intended outcomes of the conference are for participants to leave with increased knowledge related to:
- Using the DaSy Data System Framework to support data system enhancements or improvements
- Using the ECTA System Framework and self-assessment to inform infrastructure development and improve the quality of your overall system
- Improving the quality of IDEA data, including data on child and family outcomes through stakeholder engagement, professional development, analysis, pattern checking, etc.
- Increasing state capacity to analyze and use data for improving programs, and child/family outcomes related to the SSIP and/or similar initiatives
- Improving data analysis and use at the state and local district/program level
- Using national resources and other states' experiences and resources to improve data systems and systems of service and implementation of evidence based and/or DEC Recommended Practices