The NECTAC Web Team
Information Resources Unit
Joan Danaher, Associate Director
- Joan provides overall conceptualization and direction for the NECTAC Web site, including
content parameters, site features, design, and function. She is the senior content editor.
Robert Kraus, Webmaster
- Robert administers the Web server, keeps it secured, and oversees
the development of all NECTAC Web applications. He designs the Web
architecture: the page components, file structure and dynamic,
database-driven features such as the Web site navigation bars, print
friendly pages, the Projects Finder, and contact lists. Robert is
also the primary database developer for both Web and non-Web
Cherie Hipps, Applications Analyst
- Cherie does much of the preliminary planning, code generation, testing and
debugging for many of our Web and database applications such as the site navigation
system, eNotes, our national meeting sites, and Web-based data input forms
for internal staff use. She also has the primary responsibility for ensuring that
our Web site meets W3C Web accessibility standards.
Alex Lazara, Applications Analyst
- Along with creating and updating Web pages throughout the site, Alex designs the
overall look of the site. He also helps develop database-driven content for the site.
Sue Goode, Information Specialist
- Susan edits eNotes, creates minibibliographies, and manages our
Gateway to Scientific Literature.
Cathy Festa, Project Assistant
- Cathy edits Web pages and maintains our contact data as shown in our
automated lists and Finders.