Step: Continue T/TA for Fidelity
Provide on-going orientation, training, TA and supervision to support fidelity to desired practices over time
- Recruit and orient new staff to be able to provide services according to the service delivery approach
- Provide tiered training and support opportunities that match the experience and skill levels of all staff involved in implementation.
- Provide on-going mentoring, reflective supervision
- Continuously fund team-level support and learning opportunities
- Update and expand training materials, on-line courses, workshops, etc.
- See Resources, Stage 3: Develop Implementation Plan: #1 Build Implementation Team for contact information on ESIT state leadership team and WA Training and TA Cadre available to support practice change and fidelity.
- See Stage 4: Implement the Plan: #1 Adapt/Adjust Infrastructure for new WA forms and guidance materials and compentencies
- See Stage 4: Implement the Plan: #2 Implement Training and TA for WA On-line modules and other resources which should be used for on-going training and sustainability.
Note: The following links will each open in a new browser window or tab.
- Training Resources for Early Interventionists and Service Coordinators, NECTAC
- Fidelity of Implementation: Selecting and Implementing Evidence-Based Practices and Programs by the IRIS Center
- Early Intervention Specialist Recruitment Video 2009 Personnel Improvement Center (wmv: 467kb)