Step: Begin Implementation
Begin implementation of service delivery approach, using communication and evaluation protocols to problem solve barriers, test adaptations, identify additional supports or infrastructure changes
- Begin pilots or phase-in early implementers
- Implementation team oversees all aspects of implementation, reviewing evaluation information and feedback
- Gather information about actual startup and implementation costs
- Plan and test adaptations, putting any additional supports and resources in place as needed.
Note: The following links will each open in a new browser window or tab.
- WA Systems Improvement Project
- Pilots Launch, Policies and Procedures Work Begins - April 2011 Update (PDF: 269kb)
- Pilot Reports and Final Stakeholders Input and Recommendations
- End of ARRA Stakeholder Meeting Report (DOC: 51kb)
- Pilot Focus Group Report (DOC: 53kb)
- Analysis of Redacted IFSPs (DOC: 34kb)
- Summary of Stakeholder and Pilot Reports (DOC: 45kb)
- Missouri First Steps IFSP Quality Indicators Rating Scale (QIRS) includes guidance and exemplars