Step: Determine System Supports
Determine changes needed within state, regional and/or and local infrastructure, including funding mechanisms, to support and sustain the service delivery model.
- Determine change needed to administrative structures to support desired change in practice such as: contracts, Interagency Agreements, general supervision/oversight, policies and procedures, guidance and forms
- Determine changes needed in current funding mechanisms, find and align the fiscal resources to cover: start- up costs, infrastructure costs, resources, TA, training, materials, and new service delivery costs such as, team meetings, consultations, joint visits, etc.
- See Resources, Stage 3: Develop Implementation Plan, #1 Build Implementation Team for contact information on ESIT state leadership team and WA Training and TA Cadre.
Note: The following links will each open in a new browser window or tab.
- WA Stakeholder Feedback Summaries
- General System Areas Needing Improvement - Emerging Themes (2010) (PDF: 337kb)
- Strengths and Challenges of the Current System (2010) (PDF: 287kb)
- Results of Participant Discussion on Early Intervention Practices (2010) (PDF: 341kb)
- Suggested Improvement Activities (2010) (PDF: 311kb)
- ESIT Program Cost Study: Presentation to the SICC Funding Committee (2011) (PDF: 717kb)