Step: Build Implementation Team
Build implementation team to develop a written implementation plan, oversee all activities, track timelines and evaluate and make adjustments as needed.
- Be intentional about team make-up with representation from all levels of the system, varied experiences and perspectives and understanding of implementation
- Define the roles and responsibilities of the implementation team members and their long term commitment to implementation and sustainability
- Assure the team has the resources, information and skills necessary to lead the change effort
- Appoint a team leader and hold regular meetings to develop a plan and do the work.
- The Early Support for Infant and Toddlers State Staff are serving as the Implementation Team overseeing the Systems Improvement Project. (Karen.Walker@del.wa.gov; Kathryn.Grant-Davis@del.gov.wa; Kathy.Blodgett@del.wa.gov; Wayne.Vrona@del.wa.gov)
- The Washington Training and Technical Assistance Cadre (WATTAC) is involved in reviewing resources and supporting System Improvement Pilots (Coordinator: Kathryn.Grant-Davis@del.gov.wa)
Note: The following link will open in a new browser window or tab.