Step: Continue T/TA for Fidelity
Provide on-going orientation, training, TA and supervision to support fidelity to desired practices over time.
- Recruit and orient new staff to be able to provide services according to the service delivery approach
- Provide tiered training and support opportunities that match the experience and skill levels of all staff involved in implementation
- Provide on-going mentoring, reflective supervision
- Continuously fund team-level support and learning opportunities
- Update and expand training materials, on-line courses, workshops, etc.
Note: The following links will each open in a new browser window or tab.
- Training Resources for Early Interventionists and Service Coordinators, NECTAC
- WA Training and Technical Assistance Cadre