Step: Begin Implementation
Begin implementation of service delivery approach, using communication and evaluation protocols to problem solve barriers, test adaptations, identify additional supports or infrastructure changes.
- Begin pilots; phase-in early implementers, assuring involvement of representatives of all levels of the system from local providers, administrators, intermediate administrative unit (if any), TA and training providers and State Leadership Team
- Each pilot's work is embedded in the realities of local and state infrastructure and has its own implementation team
- Leadership and Implementation teams oversee all aspects of implementation, reviewing evaluation information and feedback
- Gather information about actual startup and implementation costs
- Plan and test adaptations, putting any additional supports and resources in place as needed
Note: The following links will each open in a new browser window or tab.
- WA Systems Improvement Project
- Pilots Launch, Policies and Procedures Work Begins - April 2011 Update (PDF: 269kb)
- MO First Steps IFSP Quality Indicators Rating Scale (QIRS) includes guidance and exemplars