Step: Implement Training and TA
Build training and TA capacity and implement training and TA Plan activities at all levels: state-wide, regional, program, teams, individual providers, and families.
- Develop guidance and training materials, such as: on-line courses, written manuals, workshops agendas and presentations, etc.
- Implement training and TA Plan activities at all levels, such as: kickoff presentations, workshops, mentoring, reflective supervision, peer modeling, program visits
- Maintain relationships and provide materials to higher education and professional organizations to impact preservice education and licensing requirements
Note: The following links will each open in a new browser window or tab.
- WA Data Management System Replacement Project
- Procedural Safeguards Webinars
- Webinar presentations (PPT: 259kb)
- Forms on ESIT Website
- Procedural Safeguards Training and TA Guide
- Parents Rights'
- Procedural Safeguards forms
- WA IFSP
- Coming Soon for ESIT
- IFSP Process and Resource Guide
- WA Online Modules
- Draft Competencies for Providers of Early Intervention Service Providers, Including FRCs
- Practice Briefs
- Training Resources for Early Interventionists and Service Coordinators, NECTAC
- DOD Educational and Developmental Intervention Servces: CSPD Guidance on IFSP, IFSP Quality, Natural Environments and TD services