Step: Adapt/Adjust Infrastructure
Adapt and adjust infrastructure (state and local) to assure consistency with and fidelity to the core features and practices of the service delivery model.
- Use communication channels and feedback loops to assure rapid problem-solving, especially during initial implementation
- Adjust administrative structures, revising contracts and Interagency Agreements as necessary
- Provide general supervision/oversight and implement credentialing programs
- Revise policies and procedures, guidance and forms
- Develop and implement fiscal policies and procedures and funding mechanisms
Note: The following links will each open in a new browser window or tab.
- Guiding Concepts for Early Support for Infants and Toddlers (ESIT), (2010) (PDF: 229kb)
- DE Guide to Promoting Inclusion in Early Care and Education: A Section of the User's Guide to the Growing Together Portfolio (PDF: 1,506kb)
- IN Best Practices in Early Intervention (2006) (PDF: 110kb)
- ME Guidance Document: Early Intervention Process (2007) (PDF: 247kb)
- MO First Steps Practice Manual (August 2009), MO Development and Implementation of EI Team Model (Updated March 2010) (PDF: 23kb)
- NV Effective Practice Guidelines (2005, 2006, 2007)
- VA Practice Manual (2010) (PDF: 1,357kb)