Step: Draft Implementation Plan
Write and disseminate the implementation plan to address all of the above with: activities, timelines, benchmarks, evaluation, roles and responsibilities.
- Determine how to introduce and implement new approach over time (pilots, state wide implementation, incentives, and state-wide "kick-off", outside expert consultant?)
- Develop communication and evaluation protocols, to assure on-going input from diverse stakeholders
- Use stakeholders group to disseminate the plan widely and institute multiple venues to receive feedback
- Incorporate important feedback and make changes to the plan to assure feasibility and timeliness
- Use a variety of methods to widely disseminate the completed plan
Note: The following links will each open in a new browser window or tab.