Step: Build Training and TA Capacity
Build state capacity for training and TA to support and sustain the new service delivery approach over time
- Conduct needs assessments and plan T & TA activities ; determine T & TA materials, human resources needed
- Review and revise licensure and certification requirements, as needed to align with service delivery model
- Involve pre-service, higher education programs involvement to align pre-service teaching with service delivery approach
- Develop an evaluation plan to understand the effectiveness and outcomes of T & TA planned
Note: The following links will each open in a new browser window or tab.
- On-line Training Modules
- Foundations of Early Intervention
- Initial and Ongoing Functional Assessment
- Developing Initial and Continuing Individualized Family Service Plans
- Family Resource Coordination Training - This training requires a user name and password. If you have not been assigned one by ESD112, follow the instructions on this link to get one.
- WA Systems Improvement Project