Step: Build State Leadership Team and Local Implementation Team(s)
Build State Leadership and Local Implementation Teams to develop a written implementation plan, oversee all activities, track timelines and evaluate and make adjustments as needed.
- Be intentional about the Leadership team make-up with representation from all levels of the system, varied experiences and perspectives and understanding of implementation
- The local team(s) should include service provider, administration, and intermediary administrative unit staff (if applicable) with varied experiences and perspectives and understanding of implementation.
- Define the roles and responsibilities of the team members and their long term commitment to implementation and sustainability
- Assure the teams have the resources, information and skills necessary to lead the change effort
- Appoint team leaders / key contact people to convene regular meetings to develop a plan and do the work
Note: The following links will each open in a new browser window or tab.
- ESIT Staff
- Washington Training and Technical Assistance Cadre (WATTAC)
- WA Systems Improvement Project