Step: Develop Messages/Materials
Develop, evaluate and refine "PR" materials/activities for your identified audiences.
- Broadly disseminate the Purpose of Part C, Mission and Principles statements
- Develop common language, benefits for all stakeholders (outcomes at all levels)
- Describe core features/ components of the new approach to service delivery
- Include evidence supporting the new approach
Note: The following links will each open in a new browser window or tab.
- ESIT Publications for Families
- Publications for ESIT Contractors/LLAs
- State Guidance and Informational Documents on Services in Natural Environments and Transdiciplinary or Primary Provider Models, NECTAC
- Research References: Effective Practices Natural Learning Environments (2005) (PDF: 33kb)
- Literature Supporting Key Principles for Providing Early Intervention Services in Natural Environments
- MO Development and Implementation of EI Team Model (Updated March 2010) (PDF: 23kb)