Step: Advocate for Changes
Provide multiple opportunities to raise stakeholder group's awareness, understanding and commitment so that they can advocate with their constituencies to support the selected service delivery approach.
- Make sure stakeholders understand the research and evidence base supporting service approach
- Provide multiple opportunities to raise stakeholders' awareness, to get questions asked and answered, to clarify what supports or changes are needed to successfully implement
- Use stakeholder input to tweak the service delivery approach and/or consider in the implementation plan
Note: The following links will each open in a new browser window or tab.
- Position Statements and Articles from Professional Organizations
- WA System Improvement Project
- State Guidance and Informational Documents on Services in Natural Environments and Transdiciplinary or Primary Provider Models, NECTAC
- Azeip T A System - Overview of the AZ Early Intervention Program (wmv: 87kb)
- CT Early Intervention Home Visits (wmv: 100kb)
- WI FAQ's on Primary Coach and Teaming (2010) (PDF: 362kb)
- Literature Supporting Key Principles for Providing Early Intervention Services in Natural Environments